Tips for creating an inclusive environment for feedback
- Change seats. Have an employee sit in their “power seat” and conduct the meeting from their office.
- Move locations. Provide feedback in a coffee shop or take a walk outside.
- Have an open conversation. Leave room for questions and conversation so it’s not one sided.
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- How to Provide a Safe Space (Online and Offline) for Employees to Bring Their Whole Selves to Work - January 21, 2020
- The one thing you need to do to enhance team brainstorming - January 16, 2020
- The Secret to Landing Top Clients in Any Industry - January 14, 2020