Corporate Team Building & Training
Team Building, Employee Engagement, & Millennial Retention Programs
In 2016, only 32.6% of employees considered themselves “engaged” in their work. This lack of engagement costs US companies $30.5 billion annually in lost productivity.
What are you doing to ensure that your company doesn’t fall into the trap of disengagement? One key way to combat potential turnover and increase productivity is through professional development. The majority (87%) of employees say that professional development is “very important” to them and engaged Millennials are 64% less likely to switch jobs.
NOTO is here to help you retain, educate and empower your employees. We provide personalized professional development training to ensure your company is meeting your employees where they are to increase profitability and productivity in your organization. Your customized training can be delivered as:
- One-Hour Lunch and Learn (virtual or in person)
- Half Day (Two or Three Hours)
- Full Day (Six Hours)
Schedule a call to discuss your company’s needs
MILLENNIAL MINDSET TRAINING TO EFFECTIVELY RECRUIT, RETAIN AND ENGAGE A MILLENNIAL WORKFORCE
Millennials make up more than a third of the workplace, making them the largest generation in the US workforce, and arguable one of the most difficult to work with. The words “lazy” and “entitled” are often used to describe this demographic leading companies stumped on how to navigate the new culture. Taking a dive into the millennials mindset we will answer those hard hitting questions on how to effectively attract, retain, and communicate as a multi-generation workforce.
THE TRAINING WILL ADDRESS
- Differences in recruitment strategies for Millennials
- How to maximize performance and create a culture to retain Millennials
- Differences in communication style
- How to handle a generation gap in the workplace
- Tips to enhance teamwork and collaboration
- Opportunities to retain Millennial employees
- What Millennials look for in a work environment
- What Millennials look for in a supervisor
- What Millennials needs to be successful in the workplace
Available in a one, two, or three-hour format
Unsure if the Millennial Mindset training is right for you? Check out our workshop page to sign up for a free introductory video!
HALF AND FULL DAY STRENGTHS-BASED TRAININGS
HOW OUR TRAINING WORKS
Using a simple, five-step process, our certified coaches lead individuals and teams through the StrengthsFinder online assessment, provide an individually customized strengths profile, and begin work on strategies to leverage their strengths.
- Step 1: Consultation. One-on-one consultation to understand your company culture, values and individual needs
- Step 2: Assessment. An online assessment is completed by each training attendee before meeting with the coach.
- Step 3: Exploration. Using their unique strength profiles, attendees brainstorm where they see themselves and their teams within the organization.
- Step 4: Action Plan. Working individually or in teams, attendees identify realistic ways in which to put their strengths into action for the organization.
- Step 5: Follow-up. Personalized follow-up to answer any questions and provide additional support.
TEAM TRAINING PACKAGE
A three-hour in-person or virtual training with a certified StrengthsFinder coach. Package includes:
- A unique access code to the StrengthsFinder assessment and the StrengthsFinder 2.0 E-book with personal development tools
- Overview of StrengthsFinder talents and strengths
- Interactive group session that focuses on creating partnerships, commitments, and action plans
TEAM TRAINING + INDIVIDUAL COACHING PACKAGE
This package includes everything in the Team Training Package and one-hour one-on-one professional coaching session—virtual or in person—for each trainee. This package provides a discounted rate on our individual coaching session rates.
TEAM TRAINING FOLLOW UP & REFRESHER
This session includes:
- 30-minute call with manager prior to meeting to discuss current state of the group
- Review and regroup of strengths-based action items discussed during training
- Troubleshoot current issues and challenges
- Additional action items for future team meetings and projects
- Discuss updated suggestions based on results of first visit