On this week’s episode of Humanize Your Workplace, we are joined by Meg Nocero.
Meg Nocero is a former Department of Homeland Security attorney. After 19 years of federal government service, she resigned to pursue her dream as a writer, inspirational speaker, a success coach, and attorney for justice. She is also the author of the upcoming book Butterfly Awakens, The Magical Guide to Bliss and Beautiful Butterfly, How Grief Enveloped Me, Transformed Me, and Freed Me to Live the Life I Want!
We chat about:
- How to find purpose
- How to move forward when we are stuck
- Daily practices to help us move forward
To listen to this week’s episode, head over to Google Podcasts, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or check it out below
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- Cultivating Relationships - July 20, 2021
- Empowering Our People - July 13, 2021
- Finding Purpose - July 6, 2021