On this week’s episode of Humanize Your Workplace, we are joined by Jake Wax.
Jake Wax is a Senior Insight Associate at Olson Zaltman, a market research company focused on exploring the unconscious through metaphor. His background is in marketing and psychology through the University of Virginia. He is currently the head of Olson Zaltman’s internship program, leading both recruitment and management of interns.
For more about the unconscious frames around Covid-19 across Gen-Z and Boomers, watch this webinar.
We chat about
- Keys to successful internship programs
- Moving internships online during Covid-19
- How to start a remote intern program
- How to Be an Ally in the Workplace - May 26, 2020
- Running a Successful Intern Program During Uncertain Times - May 19, 2020
- Behind the Scenes of How to Listen and How to Be Heard - May 12, 2020