On this week’s episode of Humanize Your Workplace, we are joined by Caitlin Magidson. Caitlin is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), and Certified Career Coach providing both counseling and career coaching services in the Washington DC region and remotely to clients around the world.
We chat about:
- what can trigger a quarter life crisis
- signs of anxiety and depression
- opportunities for employers to enhance the well being of their employees
She provides training, consulting, and speaking services to organizations all over the world. She has an MEd in Social and Comparative Analysis in Education from the University of Pittsburgh and is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. Her work helps to bridge communication gaps across generations, job functions, and geographies, and she has worked with organizations ranging from non-profits to multi-billion-dollar enterprises. She has delivered a TEDx talk on authentic workplace communication, and has been featured in media outlets including Forbes, ABC, FOX, and CBS. Her book, Humanize Your Workplace (Career Press), is set to release next year.
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- How to Adjust Your Mindset and Think Differently About Money - December 12, 2019
- How to Lead and Succeed in a Remote Workforce - December 10, 2019
- 9 Steps to Achieve All of Your Financial Goals - December 5, 2019