How to spot leadership talent
- Take responsibility. It’s easy to blame other people but it shows maturity and leadership when someone takes responsibility and action for their mistakes.
- Do something with feedback. People who not only listen to feedback, but take action on what you’ve mentioned
- Self aware. Surrounding themselves with people who are smarter than them and can help them learn and grow
- Celebrate others. Aren’t a credit hoarder and share the credit with the people who were part of the process with them.
- Empower! Once you spot that talent, it’s vital to empower them and prepare them for their future within the organization. Take the time to recognize your talent.
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- What Employees Need from Leaders During Uncertain Times - April 7, 2020
- How to Make Diversity and Inclusion a Priority During Uncertain Times - March 31, 2020
- Strategies For Virtual Workplaces - March 24, 2020