The way we work and communicate has changed dramatically as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we’ve put together resources and tools to help you and your organization navigate this uncertain time.
- One sheet: Creating a Work at Home Policy and Plan
- Recorded Training: Preparing for and Connecting with a Remote Workforce
- Recorded Training: Creating a Work at Home Policy and Plan for Your Organization and Team
- Article: The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion During Uncertain Times
- Article: 4 Things that Employees Want from Leaders During Uncertain Times
- Article: 7 Ways to Stay Healthy During Difficult Times and What Organizations Can do About it
- Podcast Episode: How to Make Diversity and Inclusion a Priority During Uncertain Times
- Podcast Episode: What Employees Need From Leaders During Uncertain Times
- Homeschool Your Kids While Working from Home
- Consultations: Click here to schedule a 30-minute conversation to talk through your communication and remote work plans and challenges or to secure a customized remote learning, work, and communication solution for your organization and team
- Virtual Training and Speaking: Move your event online, need additional professional development for your remote workforce, or are looking for PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®Click here to schedule a 30-minute conversation to discuss your current needs, send us an email and check out our current offerings.
(Disclaimer: I am not a financial professional and do not monitor the below sites. Please speak to your financial advisor when necessary)